The new release includes the following feature enhancements:
- Improved sync failure handling: The following improvements have been implemented for records that fail to sync:
- Fix 81892: where Syncing a contact from Outlook to Sugar may not sync the related account as expected if the „Create Account when creating Contact“ option is disabled.
- Fix 81845: where the „Automatically archive future emails in this conversation“ option is missing from the Archiving Email window when sending and archiving emails to Sugar.
- Fix 81789, and Fix 81755: where In certain circumstances, the plug-in may not work as expected and display errors (e.g. Sugar Plugin initialization has failed).
- Fix 81749: where when creating or editing an Outlook contact for sync with Sugar, selecting an account via the „Set Company to Sugar Account“ option does not give you the option to copy the address from the selected account.
- Fix 81717: where Disabling the Use Category option in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings improperly removes the Unarchive from Sugar option from the right-click menu.
- Fix 81485: where in certain circumstances, the SugarCRM side panel may not appear in Outlook as expected and incorrectly display in a separate window.
We advise all customers to update to the latest version.